Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Colorado Vintage Markets

For all you locals or maybe just adventurous neighbors looking for a fun road trip, I've complied a list of the awesome vintage markets coming up in 2017! There's quite a few so I know that it can be confusing as to which are the best so I'm also going to throw in a quick review of the ones I've been to, what you can expect, address, dates and entrance fees. Lets get started!

1. Old House Vintage Market 
January 13-14
5280 Arena Cir, Loveland, CO 80538
Friday 5-9 $15
Saturday all day $4

*Haven't been to this one yet!

2. Rebel Junk 
February 24-25
5280 Arena Cir, Unit 100, Loveland, Colorado 80538
Friday 6pm-9pm $15
Saturday 10am-4pm $7

*Haven't been to this one yet!

3. Vintage Whites 
March 31- April 1
4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
*tickets not yet available but last year it was
Friday 5pm-9pm $30
Saturday $6 pre-ordered tickets $7 at the door

*Absolutely my favorite market hands down. They had the best vendors, the MOST vendors and pretty affordable stuff. I can say, its the busiest market I've been to. I went on Saturday [didn't want to pay the $30] and I could barely walk. There were so many people there, you waited in LINES to get into each booth. My friends mom paid the $30 and went Friday night. She said there was no one there and it was easy to shop. I think that's probably what Ill do this year.

4. Vintage Market Days -North Central Colorado
1209 Manford Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517
May 19-21
Friday-10am-5pm $10
Saturday 10am-5pm $5
Sunday 10am-4pm $5

*purchasing the $10 ticket gets you in all 3 days
*Haven't been to this one and probably wont since its quite far from my house.

5. Vintage Market Days- Colorado Springs 
June 23-25
1045 Lower Gold Camp Rd, Colorado Springs, CO
friday 10am-5pm $10
Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm $5

*purchasing the $10 ticket gets you in all 3 days
*Haven't attended the one in the Springs but I went to the Pueblo one this year and it was cool. Very small but still really cool. Lots of great farmhouse decor to choose from and awesome prices. Lines weren't long at all.

6.Vintage Market Days- Central Denver 
500 Fairgrounds Rd, Castle Rock, CO
August 25-27
Friday 10am-5pm $10
Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm $5

*purchasing the $10 ticket gets you in all 3 days
*This one is probably my least favorite, when my friends and I went this year there were some great items but there were also a lot of really odd things too. Basically, there were a lot of "vendors" there that had actually just bought a cheap piece of wood from Hobby Lobby and smudged a cheap stencil on it and they were selling it for high prices. I wish they had been more selective about the vendors they allowed because it felt like a waste of money when there were only a couple cute booths. I will probably check it out again this year just because, but my expectations will be low.

Hope this helps and if you know of any others that I haven't mentioned please leave the info in the comments and I'll add it to the list! Happy Holidays!

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment