Friday, March 25, 2016

Jewel tones

I was scrolling through the At Home page on Facebook the other day and this woman posted that she had just gotten a green velvet sofa delivered. At first I thought she actually paid money for that? I guess I've always thought of velvet sofas as... old. Like you wouldn't have it in your house by choice but maybe because it was a hand-me-down from your grandma and you couldn't say no. I kept thinking about it all day wondering if this was a style I was just unfamiliar with so I did a little Pinterest research and Oh. My. Gosh. I am in love! The jewel tone theme is real y'all and its gorgeous. Now, I would probably never do this in my own home simply because I am not a fan of color in my own home but I would really like to do this to someones house! Here's how I would accomplish it in two ways, minimal color and maximum color. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to believe but I'm loving the extra colorful one most. Let me know which one is your favorite or how you would do it in the comments! 

xoxo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment