Monday, January 18, 2016

boho fever

I have changed my decor style so many time. My first apartment [after I got married] was styled in black and red, then I decided I loved navy and yellow, then coastal style, then nautical, then industrial and currently farmhouse. Whew. Thats a lot when I actually write it down. I think its only natural to change your mind, luckily Ive gotten smarter and learned that if you used neutrals for your larger pieces [rug, sofa, drapes] that its easy [and much more affordable] to change out accessories for a whole new look. Right now, I am loving the boho, aztec, and moroccan vibes, and since I need to redo my master soon anyway I might just make some adjustments to my plans and change up some accessories throughout the house. These are my ideas right now.
bathroom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

master bedroom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dining room
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guest room
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

living room

It might seem like I have a ton to buy but actually I have most of the large pieces already and even some of the accessories can be re-worked. Pretty much the only things I would need to purchase are the pillow covers and the blankets. Knowing me this will probably change in a month but right now this is whats going through my head. 

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment