Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Master Bathroom : Making it our own

 I am not a fan of the builder grade mirrors, like at ALL. I ripped them out of our old house an even asked if they could be left out in the new house (they couldn't :( ) so I knew I'd eventually rip them out of this house too. 



The problem was that I couldn't find any mirrors I loved more than the ones in the old house. I even tried to fin those again but they were sold out. One night I went to Target with a friend and they had 2! I snatched them up and then set out to find some lighting. I wanted this house to feel more modern than farmhouse so I found these awesome linear lights from Amazon for $30. Now that I had all my supplies I ripped that horrible mirror off the wall the next morning and hung the new mirrors.




A few days later I , patched, textured and painted the wall and hung the new lights. 



I love the transformation and I feel like this house is started to take shape and feel more like US. 

Before

After

Now we are working on my office and I can't wait to show you how great it looks! 


---Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment