Saturday, January 25, 2020

2020

Happy New Year! 2019 brought a ton of progress for us: we redid the kitchen and all three bathrooms, added an electric insert to the fireplace (and moved it!), updated the dining room, replaced all the counters and did some minor projects along the way. But, now its 2020, and we need to be thinking about whats next. For me, that means exterior work. We must get the dog run complete, thats my number one priority. I also want to add plants and new furniture to the front and a pergola and furniture in the back. My other huge to-do this year is flooring. I am not 100% Ill be able to get that one checked off but I'm gonna try! Ideally, we'd like to replace the existing "wood" floors because they're trashed (3 dogs y'all!) and extend them into the laundry and half bath as well as the master bath and closet, and the guest bath. I'm hearing great things about these LVP floors so Ill definintely be checking them out. I did use a simulator online to see what it'd look like with wood floor and WOW! If I wasn't convinced before I am now...





So, I hope you'll follow along because 2020 is going to be epic!

Don't forget to check me out on Instagram  @jheglandhome !


No comments:

Post a Comment