Friday, January 20, 2017

Online Shopping Key Words

When you shop online you have one of two choices: Search for items or go through the menu and find them. When I online shop I don't like to waste time looking through each category to find what I'm looking for. Sometimes, I'm not even sure what I am looking for, so I choose to search using a few key words. Searching these words on ANY decor website has always worked in my favor so if you have a similar style to mine, that farmhouse rustic look, then here's some key words to help you out in your next online shopping spree.

1. Farmhouse- simple as it gets. This one generally pulls up a lot for me

2. Rustic- Same as above, usually pulls a lot of options.

3. Vintage- Lots of white, chippy painted items etc.

4. Industrial- Metal and wood... lots of it!

5. Cow -simply because I'm obsessed with cows

6. Fixer Upper Style- usually doesn't pull up as much but will definitely pull up great options from the show

7. Antique /Vintage[what ever I'm looking for]- putting antique or vintage in front of any specific thing you're looking for will always bring up an older more rustic version

8. Plaid/gingham/buffalo check - I am currently obsessed with plaid so I always search it to see what is available

Happy shopping!
xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment