Sunday, August 14, 2016

Living Room Reveal

I promised that Id give a proper tour of the living room once we found the perfect rug and I finally have so now I can make good on my promise! I actually didn't end up choosing any of the rugs I was considering at all! I happened to be walking through Ross one day and saw this rug for just $59.99 for a 6x9 so I snagged it up and it really works much better than any of the other choices would have.


Before I show the afters lets go back to the beginning when we first moved in....



and once we painted and added our furniture  ....



And now the afters....









A million times better right? I am so in love with it! Of course we don't really hang out in here much since we have the nice, fancy TV in the man cave but its so nice to come home and walk through this space everyday!

We also made a small change in the master, I know, I said I was done but I cant help myself!


Once we added the Vittsjo bookcase in the man cave I sorta fell in love so I knew I wanted one in the corner of the master. I have not been super happy with the hanging baskets as the handles started to wear really bad so we grabbed another bookcase and its way more practical AND beautiful!

Well, just a couple more weeks till I'm changing the whole house to fall so stay tuned!

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment