Sunday, July 24, 2016

Man Cave Reveal

You guys! We finished the man cave! We literally finished 2 whole rooms within a month of each other. How exciting is that? I feel so accomplished! Now, in my last post I talked all about how I design a room from start to finish and I touched on mood boards. This is honestly how I start every single project so I wanted to take you back to our original plan for this room first before we make our way to the after photos.

Here is our first rough design of the room,


And if you remember I talked in this post about how we decided to change things up and re-use our existing furniture and this was the new plan we came up with....


and this is how the room looked when we started....




SOME progress....





Final reveal...









Sources:

Couches -American Furniture Warehouse 
Tv- Best Buy
TV stand- American Furniture Warehouse 
Bookcase - Ikea Vittsjo
Shadow boxes - Michaels
Side table -Hobby Lobby
Rug-American furniture Warehouse
Ottomans-Target


Since we are on a roll with finishing rooms I decided to start on the living room ASAP. We already purchased the sofa, we ended up going with this beauty.
Those rolled arms! I cant wait to get it all installed and since we don't actually need to do any painting or major work in here we just need to throw in the furniture and accessories so this will be a quick makeover with major results! 

xoxo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment