Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Guest Bathroom Refresh

Since Kelsey moved out we decided it was time to change up the guest bathroom a little. I didnt want to spend much and really didnt want to have to paint since I already have so much painting going on right now [more on that in another post] so I decided to just change up a few key pieces and throw in some new accessories. Heres how it looked the day Kelsey moved out.



And heres how it looks now.


I purchased this shower curtain and this matching towel from Target, added some glass jars and a jute rug [not seen in the picture] from At Home and a floral arrangement that used to be on my dining table. It was an easy and cheap makeover that made all the difference, and now there's one less room to worry about!

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment