Sunday, February 21, 2016

Grey everything

I have always loved white kitchens. The clean, crisp, all white kitchen. Now, I'm not so sure. I'm really not sure when I changed my mind but somewhere along the way I think I realized I wanted something different. Call me a follower, I don't care, I want a GREY kitchen! I know its all the rage right now and maybe that's why I like it, because I'm seeing it everywhere, but how can you not fall in love with a kitchen like this...

I am more into the darker, grey-blue cabinets with the oil rubbed bronze knobs, pulls and fixtures and Id pair it with lighter walnut floors, white/grey granite and white subway tile back splash. I of course would add other wood elements like rustic open shelving or faux beams like the picture, but I'm definitely digging this look for sure. Here's my mood board..... [you didn't honestly think I wouldn't have one right?]



I know that it seems like I constantly change my mind, and I do, but what is personal style without a few changes? okay, a lot of changes but still. Your home will never be uniquely you if you dont create exactly what YOU want and love. Plus, I still have plenty of time to figure it all out since we dont even have a house to put all of this in.... yet. Someday though, Im gonna have me a grey kitchen.

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment